How did my love of cooking start?

As a kid, I loved watching my mom in the kitchen.  I was mesmerized by her movements and focused on how she cooked each meal with such care.  She showed me how to make some basic foods such as macaroni.  From that point forward, I wanted nothing more than to be in the kitchen with my mom.  I loved watching her cook and also loved the aroma of every meal she cooked.

When I was eight years old, I knew what I wanted to do when I grew up!  I told everyone that I would grow up to be a chef.  No matter what time I was in the kitchen with my mom, she made sure to teach me something new each time.  There were days when I would go into the kitchen and bake cookies or cook up some chicken for dinner.  I loved every moment that I spent in the kitchen with my mom.

When I got older, I started buying cookbooks to help me with some of the harder recipes that my mom used.  I found learning how to make new dishes very fun especially when they turned out amazing. There were days when I would be in the kitchen with friends or family members and we would all cook something together.

I had a lot of fun making food with my friends and I still do.  We all have our own unique style when it comes to cooking and we always give each person the opportunity to make something. I especially love when there is a challenge involved in cooking, such as preparing a dish from another country or culture.

I now work as a chef and I still love every moment that I spend in the kitchen. Cooking is a passion of mine and I love to share it with people. I have been all over the world cooking for so many people from different cultures.  It has been amazing getting to know so many new people from other places and learning about their culture through food.

Through this blog, I hope I can share my passion of cooking with you! I will be sharing recipes, tips, tricks, and all sorts of other information so you can learn how to cook. I will also share a few articles about meal delivery services and my opinion on them.

Thank you for reading!